1. Cut two pieces of Crumb Cake card stock: one 8” x 2-1/4” and the other 5 1/2” x 2-1/4” (see pattern below)
2. Score card stock so there is a 1/4” border around the two long sides and ONE short side (end) of each
piece and crease on score lines. (see pattern)
3. Attach sticky strip to INSIDE of the three sides of the smaller piece of card stock. This piece is the
front of the pencil box and will go OVER and cover the scored sides of the back piece.
4. If you desire to stamp directly onto the box pieces, do so before the box is assembled. Otherwise,
attach the two pieces to create a box. Set aside.
5. Next, stamp TWO strips of the Apple Builder Wheel image onto Whisper White card stock using
Cherry Cobbler ink. Trim the strips and wrap each around pencil box as shown.
6. Create an apple by punching a 1 3/4” circle from Cherry Cobbler card stock (scraps work great for
this!). Trim out just a bit from two opposite sides to make it look like the contour of an apple.
7. Stamp the stem leaves on Wild Wasabi card stock using the stem stamp from Day of Gratitude stamp
set and Wild Wasabi ink. Cut out two leaves and attach to the back of the apple top using a glue dot.
8. Use a scrap piece of Early Espresso 1/8” Taffeta ribbon for the stem and attach using a glue dot.
9. Stamp “Just for You” sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink onto
Whisper White card stock. Punch out with small oval punch and attach to apple front. Use
dimensionals to attach to front of pencil box.
10.Add pencils and your gift is complete!