1. Ink the large leafy stamp ink Craft White ink and stamp onto River Rock cardstock. Clean stamp thoroughly with Stampin’ Mist. Ink the stamp with Lucky Limeade and stamp on top of the white image just slightly lower. Trim River Rock piece close to the image so it ends up 3-1/2” tall by 3-3/8´wide.
2. Ink “my friend” in Early Espresso and stamp on scrap of River Rock cardstock. Punch out with Modern Label Punch. Sponge the edges with Lucky Limeade.
3. Cut a piece of Early Espresso cardstock 4-3/4” x 3-3/4”. Tear about ¼” from the bottom. Attach image panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue leaving a 1/8” border along sides and top.
4. Cut Lucky Limade cardstock in half so piece is 8-1/2”x 5-1/4”. Score and fold it in half. Attach the image panel on front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon 3-3/4” long. Trim the bound edge off one side and pull threads out to fray. Attach below image with Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue.
6. Attach the sentiment with 2 Stampin’ Dimensionals.