Supplies needed to create layout as shown in newsletter:
Cardstock & Paper: 12x12 Smooth Cardstock - Subtles (119708); Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack - Subtles (117152); 8-1/2" x 11" Whisper White Cardstock (100730); 8-1/2" x 11" Garden Green Cardstock (102584); 8-1/2" x 11" So Saffron Cardstock (105118)
Tools: Big Shot (113439); Flower, Daisies #2 die (114520); Scallop Circle #2 die (113469); Little Leaves Sizzlit (114511); Go Go Boots Alphabet (113450); Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
Accessories: Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (120805); 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Whisper White (119958); So Saffron Classic Stampin' Ink Refill (105225); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Stampin' Pastels (120962)
1. Pull two sheets of Wild Wasabi cardstock from the 12x12 Subtles cardstock pack. These will form the base of your layout. Pull a sheet of the polka dot Perfect Plum DSP from the paper stack. Cut two 3" strips. Glue onto the Wild Wasabi cardstock.
2. Cut two 12" x 1" strips of Perfect Plum cardstock, and glue below the DSP. Cut two 12" x 3/4" strips of So Saffron cardstock, and punch along one edge with the Scallop Edge Punch. Adhere one of the strips to the right-hand page strip where the DSP and cardstock meet.
3. Cut four 6-1/4" x 4-1/4" pieces of Whisper White cardstock for photo mats. Position these on the layout, and adhere. Glue the So Saffron punched strip to the left-hand page.
4. Using the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle #2 die, cut a large scallop circle from So Saffron cardstock (this is for your journalling) and adhere.
5. Die cut three sets of leaves using Garden Green cardstock and the Little Leaves die.
6. Using the Daisies die, cut two large daisies, four medium daisies, and four small daisies. Adhere two together to form each flower. Use a sponge dauber to add a bit of So Saffron chalk to the centre of each.
7. Cut a piece of one of the Big Shot Adhesive Sheets, and glue it to a piece of So Saffron cardstock. Die cut the letters for the title using this layer. Peel the paper from the adhesive sheet, and glue the title to the page.
8. Using Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, So Saffron reinker, and a bit of water, dye about a yard of the ribbon in a small dish. Let dry.
9. Cut three 10" pieces of the dyed ribbon. Tie one in an elegant knot, and trim the ends on an angle. Tie two of them in a knot, and feed them through the small flowers from the front. Adhere to the back of the flower and trim. Take two small pieces of ribbon and adhere to the backs of the medium flowers.
10. Adhere the large daisy to the layout. Glue the ribbon to the centre of the flower with its tails hanging over. Adhere two Dimensionals together, and place them under the centre of the medium flowers. Adhere these flowers to the layout using 1 layer of Dimensionals (this will make the centre of the flower pop up). Adhere the small flowers to the layout using Dimensionals. Glue the leaves around the flowers as shown.