STAMPS: Beary Best Friends - Build-A-Bear Workshop (118052)
INK: Early Espresso (119670), Tempting Turquoise (100814)
MARKERS: In Color set (119801) - Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait; Tempting Turquoise ( 100058), So Saffron (105114)
CARDSTOCK: 8-1/2 x 11: Tempting Turquoise (102067), So Saffron (105114), Naturals White (102316), Poppy Parade (119793), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Designer Series Paper (DSP) – Build-A-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II (117396)
ACCESSORIES: ¾” Circle Medium Punch (119873), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Ticket Corner Small Punch (119867), Blender Pen (102845), Signo Glen Pen (105021), Window Sheets – Medium (114323), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Cutter (104152)
1. Cut your cardstock as follows: Tempting Turquoise to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (card base); So Saffron 3-1/4 x 4-1/2; Naturals White 2-3/8 x 3 and 1 x 8-1/5; Poppy Parade 2-3/4 x 3-1/4; Pear Pizzazz 2-3/4 x 3-1/4; DSP: Bold Plaid 2-1/4 x 4-1/5, Yellow Dots 4-1/5 x 7-1/5.
2. Use the Scallop Edge punch on both long sides of the Saffron; adhere Bold Plaid DSP on top, centering from top to bottom.
3. Use the Scallop Edge punch on both short edges of the Yellow Dots DSP; fold in half, short ends together.
4. Stamp the Bear image with Espresso ink on the large Naturals piece; punch with Ticket Corner. Stamp (1) balloon, (3) hats and (2) flower images on the long piece. Color all images with markers. Cut out the balloon; punch out the others with the ¾” Circle.
5. Stamp the Bear image with Espresso on the DSP; cut out just the outfit (dress or shirt/ shorts); add details with the Gel Pen or markers; adhere to your Bear with Liquid Glue.
6. Stamp the Balloon image with Espresso on two different scraps of DSP; cut out just the Balloon.
7. Cut a 2” circle from the Window Sheet (free-hand is fine). From the outside edge, snip into the circle about 1/4”, then, following the outside edge, start cutting a spiral circle and stop when you have a 1/2” center. You will end up with a “spiral” circle that looks like a flat turban. That’s exactly what you want!
8. With the Tempting Turquoise, stamp the Flower and Hat images as a background for the front and inside of the card base.
1. Adhere the Saffron/ Plaid DSP piece on the card front with SNAIL; add the Pear, Poppy and Bear Image layers, using Dimensionals. Adhere the full Balloon image with Liquid Glue.
2. Adhere the Yellow Dots DSP piece to the inside of the card with SNAIL, making sure the fold of the DSP is on the fold of the card base. Stamp two Balloon images with Espresso ink; adhere Balloon cut-outs with Liquid Glue.
3. Place your Window Sheet circle in the lower left corner of your card, making sure it doesn’t extend beyond the edges of the card. Gently lift the ‘center circle’ and put a Glue Dot on the back side – adhere to the card base. Now put a Glue Dot on the top side of the ‘tail’, place it back on the card base (the Glue Dot will be facing up, and close the card. Press over the Glue Dot spot so the tail will stick to the upper half of the inside of the card.
4. Now you have created the “magic” for the card which will make your images float! Adhere your Hat and Flower images to the Window Sheet ‘film’ making sure the Dot does not extend over the edge of the film. I also placed an image over the center of the film and where it attached to the card.
VIOLA! Your images are ‘floating’ … your Bear is adorable … and ready to bring giggles to any child lucky enough to get your Floating Images card!