1. Cut 1 8x8” piece and 1 8x5-1/2” piece Melon Mambo cardstock. Cut 1 piece Tangerine Tango 3-1/4x2-3/4”, 1 piece Wild Wasabi 8x3-1/2”, and 1 piece Whisper White 2-1/2x2”.
2. Lay 1 end of 8x5-1/2” Melon Mambo piece in square lattice embossing folder and run through Big Shot. Turn the piece around to emboss the other end. Attach to 8x8” base ½” from right side using Multi-purpose Liquid Adhesive.
3. Run a 9-1/2” piece of Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon across the page to cover where the embossing lines meet; secure on the back with Glue Dots. Tie a 5” piece of the ribbon on with a ½ knot. Cut tails at an angle.
4. Attach Wild Wasabi piece 5/8” from right side of embossing with Multi-purpose Liquid Adhesive.
5. Attach Whisper White piece(journaling box) onto Tangerine Tango leaving a 1/8” border at top, bottom, and right side. Adhere Tangerine Tango piece centered, and 2-1/4” down from top.
6. Add your photos.
7. Using Glue Dots, attach the buttons to finish up your page.