Cardstock: Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Bashful Blue (105120), Peach Parfait (119794), Rose Red, (102544)
Stamp Sets: Four Frames ((123440 wood) or (123442 clear), Elements of Style (118611 wood) or (120045 clear), Calendar Alphabets and Letters (111610)
Accessories: Decorative Label punch (120907), Scallop Oval punch (119856), Watercolor pencils (101879), Basic Black Classic Ink (101179), 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Daffodil Delight (119254), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
Other: Calendar was downloaded from this address: http://www.calendarsquick.com/printa...dexCardTwoYear
If you are a My Digital Studio user you may have the calendar to use instead of downloading from the link above.
1. Stamp one of each of the Four Frames images with Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the year using the Calendar Alphabets and Letters with Basic Black ink. The Stamp-a-ma-jig will help to keep the letters straight. Color the images using Watercolor pencils. Once colored and stamped with the year, punch each shape out with the Decorative Label punch.
2. The calendar base is cut 81/2” x 5 1/2” from Night of Navy cardstock. Fold in half to make a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” base.
3 .Cut 4 pieces of Whisper White cardstock to measure 4” x 5 1/4”. Stamp the large
floral image onto the upper left corner of each piece. Let dry a bit, so ink does not
bleed, before coloring the flowers with watercolor pencils. Mount in place on top of
each side of the Night of Navy, top, bottom, front and back. The photo shows some of
inside of calendar where the other months are.
4. Cut the calendar into 4 sections. The cut the background cardstock 5 1/8” wide and 1/4” larger then the height of the calendar pieces. Adhere in place.
5. Punch out 4 Scallop Oval shapes of each color used to mount the calendars onto. Glue in place behind the images that have been punched out of the Decorative Label punch. Use dimensionals to hold them in place.
6. Once the calendar is assembled fold into place. Punch two holes with the small hole of the Crop-A-dile one hole on each side of the center of the calendar and up about 3/8” from the bottom.
7. Thread the Daffodil Delight ribbon through the holes. Tie tight for giving but be sure to leave enough ends to the ribbon so it can be tied looser to stand up.
Happy New Year and enjoy your pretty calendar all year long!