1. Create card base from Soft Suede card stock (5 ½” x 8 ½”)
2. Using Pear Pizzazz, River Rock and More Mustard Classic Ink Pads, stamp solid leaf images randomly on Very Vanilla card stock panel (4” x 4 ½”). Using Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad, stamp corresponding outline leaf images.
3. Run stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock panel through Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
4. Adhere stamped/textured Very Vanilla panel to card front.
5. Adhere strip of Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (striped pattern – 1 ½” x 4”) to lower portion of card front.
6. Using Very Vanilla Craft Pad, stamp “Sending Many Thanks” greeting on Soft Suede card stock piece (1 ½” x 4”). Cover with Clear Embossing powder and heat emboss with Heat Tool. Tear bottom edge. Adhere on card front over the seam of the Very Vanilla Card Stock and Designer Series Paper.
7. Thread Baker’s Twine (10”) through More Mustard Spice Cake Designer Button and tie into a bow. Adhere to card using Mini Glue Dots.