Send warm Christmas greetings with this easy-to-make card.
Stamp sets: Hand-Penned Holidays 124310(w), 124312(c) and Autumn Days 115452(w), 120000(c)
Cardstock: Garden Green 102584, Whisper White 100730, Frostwood Lodge designer series paper 124002
Ink: Garden Green 102272, Cherry Cobbler 119669
Accessories: 5/8" Satin Chocolate Chip ribbon 125327, Stampin' Sponges 101610, glue dots103683
1. Cut Garden Green cardstock 8-1/2"x 5-1/2", score on the long side at 4-1/4" and fold to make card base.
2. Cut a piece of Frostwood Lodge designer series paper 5-1/4" x 4" and adhere to card front.
3. Cut a piece of chocolate chip ribbon 5-1/2" and adhere to card front with glue dots.
4. Cut a piece of whisper white cardstock 4-1/4" x 2". Ink the greeting with cherry cobbler ink and stamp onto whisper white. Sponge around the edge with cherry cobbler ink.
5. Ink the pine branch design from Autumn Days stamp set in Garden Green. Stamp once onto scrap paper, than onto the image panel in the upper left corner. Repeat for lower right corner. Attach to card front over the ribbon.