Stamps: Button, Button 122026(w), 122040(c)
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi 108641, Chocolate Chip 102128, So Saffron 105118, Spice Cake desiger series paper 124003
Ink: Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad 100702
Tools and Accessories: In Color Designer Printed Brads 122940, Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch 119882 Big Shot with Daisy #2 Bigz Die 114520, glue dots 103683, adhesive, paper cutter, scissors
- Cut Wild Wasabi cardstock to 8-1/2"x4-1/4", score and fold in half (at 5-1/2") to make card base.
- Ink up 2 or 3 button stamps with the Old Olive stamp pad and stamp the front of the card.
- Trim a piece of the Spice Cake paper to 4"x 3-1/4".
- Punch a scalloped edge along the long side of a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock. Trim the scallop off at about 3/4". Cut this strip in 1/2 and layer behind the Spice Cake piece, trimming the ends.
- Cut a piece of ribbon 4-1/2" long. Lay ribbon on Spice Cake paper about 3/4" from bottom and attach ends to the back with glue dots. Attach the whole panel to card front, centered.
- Place 3 layers of So Saffron cardstock on the die and run through the Big Shot. Use the small and medium flowers. Stack the flowers, offsetting slightly to show all the petals. You can use a little glue near the center to hold the layers in place. Secure with the brad. Attach to the card with glue dots.